Oddly enough, it is claimed that Delhiites are happy with odd-even scheme. Yes, here is the complete list of people with the reason of their happiness:
- Car owners, who have multiple cars (with odd and even numbers) are not affected by this order. Rather, they will face less congestion, so HAPPY
- Two wheeler owners, who can now enjoy still better zigzagging on Delhi roads. HAPPY
- Lady drivers (the category not covered under odd-even) would feel more comfortable to drive on less crowded streets. HAPPY
- Auto rickshaw and cab drivers get business boost up and increase in income. HAPPY
- The low income group, who do not own cars, experience less congested roads for walking, cycling, road crossing… HAPPY
- CNG car owners face less congested roads, since there is no other difference as far as they are concerned. HAPPY
OK, now, who are left?
- Middle income group / Senior citizens / people who are basically field workers like sales people or cash collection agents – the people, who are not covered in any of the above-mentioned categories and they own only one petrol / diesel car.